头像
shaoziyang
帖子: 3917
注册时间: 2019年 10月 21日 13:48

ESP32可靠性讨论

帖子 shaoziyang »

关于ESP32可靠性的讨论,来自官方英文论坛:
https://forum.micropython.org/viewtopic.php?t=8786&p=49623#p49623
I have been known to criticise the ESP32 port on grounds of instability. The firmware has been substantially updated so myself and Kevin Köck decided to re-run our tests to assess its current stability.

We came to the same conclusions. The SPIRAM boards are still prone to crashing. They will sometimes run for a day or two, but in the end they crash.

Non-SPIRAM boards never crashed in our tests, but we both experienced occasional reboots. Our micropython-iot library provides for a software WDT, but we don't enable it in the tests (so that crashing is obvious). We suspect that the reboot is coming from FreeRTOS.

My test is particularly demanding hitting a socket with rapid asynchronous sequences of messages from both endpoints. It has now run for 10 days through 194 WiFi outages without message loss. Two spontaneous reboots occurred. The board is the reference board running a recent daily build. It's deliberately located in an area with poor WiFi connectivity. Formerly I had this test down as "not working" on ESP32 so the firmware is much improved.

Reboots could be a concern in some applications.
翻译:

众所周知,我曾经以不稳定为由批评ESP32移植版。固件已经进行了实质性的更新,所以我和凯文·科克决定重新运行我们的测试,以评估其当前的稳定性。

我们得出了同样的结论。SPIRAM版本仍然容易崩溃。它们有时会跑一两天,但最终会崩溃。

非SPIRAM版本在我们的测试中从未崩溃,但我们都经历过偶尔的重启。我们的micropython iot库提供了一个软件WDT,但是我们在测试中没有启用它(因此崩溃是显而易见的)。我们怀疑重启来自FreeRTOS。

我的测试特别要求使用来自两个端点的快速异步消息序列来命中套接字。目前,它已经运行了10天,通过194次WiFi中断,没有信息丢失。发生两次自发重启。板上是运行最近每日构建的固件。它特意位于WiFi连接不良的区域。以前我用它作为测试“不工作”的ESP32,所以固件极大改善了。

在某些应用程序中,重新启动可能是一个问题。

回复

• 随机主题
    回复总数
    阅读次数
    最新文章